Week Nr: Numbered 1.2.3...= content session Cursive = Smaller group session
1. Be Available, Hands off, no advice-coaching approach + Empowering questions + Intro to Buy-in
2. Golden Four starting questions + Be direct + Intruding +Preperations & after the session *start coaching relationships*
3. Introductory/exploratory session + Initial/First session
4. Ending the session: accountability, Forwarding action, AIM SMART
5. Check up, fill up, step up?
6. More Relevant Coaching skills - Buy in-recap
7. More relevant Coaching skills -exercise-
8. Niche, specialty and marketing + more skills
9. Check-in, Fill-in & Guidance session + *Switch up coaching relationships*
10. How to provide relevant information + breakthrough coaching
11. Q & A Wrap up and recap it all + add what we missed -Intro accountability-
-Follow up-Sharing- (Set accountability)
12. Graduation+ Reflection day! + Q & A
13.-16. Bi-monthly/weekly follow up-Sharing or Triangle
16. Check in accountability + Freshen up skills > get back on track!
18. Follow up-Sharing
20. Accountability Goal-date. Where do you go from here?
*Every week until (at least) week 18. you will get a coaching session from a peer, and give coaching session to a peer
**During the course there will be 2-3 one-week integration breaks, which will be scheduled in advance, when appropriate.
***Be alert! changes in the schedule may happen at any moment.